Thursday, June 26, 2008

主我跟祢走 (Lord I Walk With You)

主我跟祢走 (Lord I Walk With You)

Verse 1:
主祢跟我走,往普天下走
Zhu Ni gen Wo zou, Wang pu tian xia zou
Lord You Walk with me, everywhere
天涯海角紧紧抓住我
Tian ya hai jiao jin jin zhua zhu wo
From the heavens to the limits of the sea, you'll hold me close and tight
主我跟祢走,往普天下走
Zhu wo gen ni zou, Wang pu tian xia zou
Lord I walk with you every where
死荫幽谷紧紧跟祢走
Si yin you gu jin jin gen Ni zou.
Through the valley, I will follow You closely.

Chorus:
因祢是, 万王之王,万主之主
Yin Ni shi, Wan wang zhi wang, Wan Zhu zhi Zhu
For You are, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords
有祢跟着我,我还怕什麽
You Ni gen zhe wo, wo hai pa shi me
With you following me, I have nothing to fear
因祢已,战胜死亡,得胜君王
Yin Ni yi, zhan sheng si wang, de sheng jun wang
For You are, the One who conquered death, the victorious King
这信心的路,我永不回头
Zhe xin xin di lu, wo yong bu hui tou.
And I will walk the road with you and never turn back

Verse 2:
开启我的眼,信心的双眼
Kai qi wo di yan, xin xin di shuang yan
Open my eyes, let my faith arise
看那天使天军在身边
Kan na tian shi tian jun zai shen bian
See the heavenly angels standing by my side
塑造我的心,谦卑地聆听
Su zao wo di xin, qian bei di ling ting
Come mold & make my heart, Humbly I listen
祢的话语深植在我心
Ni di hua yu shen zhi zai wo xin
To every word that you plant deep into my heart

No comments: